The HMP Project Catalog provides metadata for all human associated isolate reference genome and healthy human metagenome samples. Metadata collected for sequencing projects complies with the Genomic Standards Consortium MIGS/MIMS minimum information requirements. The Catalog is built upon the Genomes OnLine (GOLD) database structure and the IMG-GOLD system for capturing genome project information.
Users of this resource can:
- View all HMP/IHMC reference genomes, along with links to data and resource repositories
- Search for a specific species or strain(s) of interest
- Filter on over 60 metadata fields, including body site, taxonomic group, project status, sequencing center, and more
- Show and hide columns to generate custom tables
- Export custom tables as excel or csv files
Apply optional filters
Browse the Catalog by selecting a body site from the column on the right, or filter on a field of interest here. Additional filters are available within the Project Catalog.